COVID-19 Safety Update
The safety of our patients is our top priority – please read this important message regarding our new procedures.
We are following the guidelines laid out by the RCDSO, our regulatory body, to help us resume services in a way that will keep you and us safe.COVID-19 Pre-Screening Form
At your next dental appointment, will be operating a bit differently. The first thing you’ll notice is that our team will be wearing personal protective equipment to keep everyone safe.
Here’s a bit more of what you can expect:
- We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. Please call us to book an appointment.
- We are asking patients to wear a mask into the office whenever possible.
- We will check your temperature.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening form and sanitize your hands before the appointment.
- After treatment, you will be asked to sanitize your hands before leaving the office.
Our guidelines may change as we receive new information from Public Health and the RCDSO, so please follow us on social media for the updates.
*** If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call us immediately to re-schedule your visit.